Cerita tentang kami...

My photo
Serpong, Banten, Indonesia
Blog ini muncul sebagai kecintaan kami terhadap barang lawas dan barang lama, sesuatu yang kami anggap indah karena pernah menjadi bagian dari kehidupan seseorang.

10 February 2013

SOLD : Orient "Submariner" - 2ER00001B

 Finally, I got what I dreaming of....
Orient Submarine with word "ORIENT" at the dial
This is different with Orient Submarine EER00007B0 that I ever Sold
Last time I Sold Orient Submarine EER00007B0 with "Orient Logo" at the dial

This Orient 2ER00001B have same size, model and detail with EER00007B0,
The different only at the dial
          

Orient Submarine have the same size with Rolex Submariner
Only the thickness, Rolex thicker than Orient




Further information please call :

0812-8212-7727

No comments:

Post a Comment