Cerita tentang kami...

My photo
Serpong, Banten, Indonesia
Blog ini muncul sebagai kecintaan kami terhadap barang lawas dan barang lama, sesuatu yang kami anggap indah karena pernah menjadi bagian dari kehidupan seseorang.

16 November 2011

Sold : Citizen Diver 520110

This time, BaLa BaLa offering one of my collection :
Citizen Diver 520110
This watch condition is good but some of the parts is Franken, taken from original parts Citizen from another series. When I was take this, I want to make it back to the original condition with original parts, but I'm very busy lately.
Here is the condition
 Casing in perfect condition, with hairline finish on the top and polish finish at the side.
Original Crown still using for setting day/date, setting hours and for handwind.
Hands are original with some aging esepecially at chrome border.
Dial using NY0040 original parts, and I still cannot get the original dial.


Original Mineral Glass still looking good but some scracth form normal wearing
The one that I'm not sure is the insert bezel, you can see the number is counter clockwise.
Until now I still cannot get any references for this strage insert bezel.


Movement using Miyota with all original parts and my last maintenace (service) around 2 months ago.
The accuracy is good and have +/-36 hours power reserved
Together with my Citizen Diver Collection



That;s all the condition of Citizen 520110.
Maybe someone want to built and make it back to the original or, this can use for parts for someone who already build the same Citizen 520110.

Offering Price for Citizen 520110 :
Rp. 600,000 (excld expedition cost)

For detail, please call :
0816-798090 or 0812-82127727

No comments:

Post a Comment